Monday, September 16, 2013

Blog Entry 2: A new project.

On Friday I was peacefully sleeping at 6am when I received various phone calls from my dad. Calling back immediately thinking he is hurt or emergency occurred only to find it was nothing health major but a photo emergency. He called me to tell the sky looks like its on fire and it looks like a good photo for me to take. So I crawl out of bed to go look and indeed the sky was painted red and orange. I didn't have my DSLR so I used my phone. It was so gorgeous it really looked like someone just painted the sky, and then it clicked this would make a great project to capture various sunsets through different seasons and various locations its not the first time being done but it would be great to see done in my neighborhood. I can't wait to start.

                                                            Here is the image I captured.

-Silvia Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment