Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blog Entry 1: When not bring your DSLR.





Weddings.
I have gone to several weddings and I packed my Kelly Moore Bag with my camera a couple of lenses and a flash and when I get to the event my camera stays in my bag. There were hired photographers working at the reception and I didn't want to seem like I was stepping on their feet. Now before I go to the an event such as a wedding I stop to think do they have a professional photographer there? Will I be stepping on any feet? 

I have to remind myself if I was invited as a guest I'm going to attend as a guest, I shouldn't show up ready to hand out free services for people's social website profile photos. So now I leave my Kelly Moore bag at home and grab a nice little wristlet and stuff it with my phone a point and shoot. 

So now I blend in with the guest with a little camera and enjoy the open bar and have fun on the dance floor. 

-Silvia Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment