Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blog Entry 5: iPhone 5S camera really close to DSLR quality?

I just bought myself the new iPhone 5S, It was time I upgrade from my little 4. 
After watching Apple's Keynote on the new phones I was really curious if what Tim Cook said about the new camera being almost DSLR quality. So I grabbed three iPhones and put their changes to the test. 
I used a pumpkin against a white sheet of paper under Tungsten light and these are the results I got.
If I must say the iPhone 5S is not all the cracked up to the hype. In my opinion the 5 looks a lot better than 5S. Then again we are looking at a comparison of Pumpkins. Being that I just got this phone I haven't had a chance to play with it much. I would like to try to put it to the test one more time but maybe next time I will use people and maybe another object with natural light, as well as a DSLR image. 
At this very moment to me the iPhone 5 is a lot better for those iPhone, still life, Instagram, Professional photographers out there. :p

Until next time!

-Silvia Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment