Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog Entry 7: What is my strongest area in photography?

While I prefer to work with people i've been told by instructors I have an eye for products. I tilt my head like a dog being told "where's the squirrel?" and looked at my work again see there might be something there....so here is my working progress leading to today.


                                      My first attempt at shooting products...not to shabby eh?



                          Moving along to the next class challenges fun and almighty black glass
This was for a final project but the bakery that made the dummy for me used my images and I get contacted for new cakes images. :)

Finally what shooting products all about several images merged into one...aka layer masking -_- but looks okay right?

         A little more commercial using natural light for the chips and salsa and strobes for the boots.

Finally my recent but not current work. 
after showing this image I was able to score a small job for a local and small business photographing hair products for the new year. :) I think I still have a lot to work practice makes perfect....sometimes. 

-Silvia Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment